Monday 28 May 2018

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

Hello.

Have you checked out the May release from My Favorite Things?
There are some oh so cute goodies to get creative with.

Here, and on the MFT blog today, I'm sharing a couple of cards made with the cutest stamps and dies.

Hope you like them.

For my first card I've used the sweet 'Love You a Bunch' stamp and die.
I needed a card for my Mum's birthday and when I saw this cutie I knew she would love her.


I wanted to keep it nice and soft so, for the background, I used some pretty, pastel colours with the new circle stencil.
I have a feeling this stencil is going to get a lot of use. It's great for all sorts of techniques.

Then, to make it a little more special, I added the 'MUM' letters.
These were cut with Stitched Alphabet dies, attached to some foam, and popped back into place.



My second card uses the adorable 'Sweet Somebunny' set.


I don't know about you, but when I get a new set I like to stamp and die-cut all the different pieces, and move them around a card base to see where inspiration takes me.
That was easy in this case, as all the sweet elements are just perfect for creating a cute, little outdoor scene.


I never thought little old me would get the chance to be even a small part of the fabulous, creative MFT team - so I want to say a mahoosive thanks to them for asking me.
With special thanks to Erica and Stephanie - you are awesome.  xxx


Have a great day everyone  xxx

Supply List
Card 1
My Favorite Things - Love You A Bunch, Basic Shapes Circle Stencil, Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame,
Stitched Alphabet Dies.
Inks - Color Box Cat's Eye Pastels

Card 2
My Favorite Things - Sweet Somebunny, Rectangle Stax 1, In and Out Stitched Squares, Stitched Scallop Basic Edges.
Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass.




1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable cards, Caroline! Jo x