Friday 3 November 2017

CHRISTMAS BOUQUET

Hello.
I'm out of my comfort zone today with a Christmas card for my Mum.
She likes more traditional type cards with the usual reds, greens and golds,
so those are the colours I went for here when building up my bouquet of anemones.


I began by stamping 'Mum' onto a piece of card.
Then, I stamped and gold embossed a selection of flowers and leaves from the WPlus9 modern anemones set.
I coloured the larger blooms in shades or red, and the leaves in greens.
For the smaller blooms I used a little grey shading and went over it with a white Wink of Stella brush.
This looked great when it was wet, but when it dried the glitter just disappeared, so I ended up going over it with a small glue pen and sprinkling on my favourite Diamond Dust glitter.

IRL this is really pretty and sparkly.

I arranged my blooms and leaves on the card piece and attached them with foam tape for some 3D effect.
Finally I attached the scalloped frame around the edge and stuck the whole piece to my card base.


Challenge


Supplies
WPlus9 Modern Anemones
MFT - Well Connect Alphabet and Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame
Copics.  Diamond Dust.  Wow Gold Embossing Powder.

1 comment:

Tanja said...

love that beautiful bouquet - fabulous coloring - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More