Saturday 13 May 2017

Yappy Birthday

Hello,
I am such a sucker for doggy stamps,
so I couldn't resist this set of four-legged friends.
Here's one of them... getting his first outing.



  • Die-cut scalloped edge panel
  • Draw fine line to 'ground' the trees
  • Stamp and die-cut trees, and attach with foam pads
  • Stamp and die-cut dog. Colour with Copics and white pen. Attach with foam pads
  • Stamp sentiment
  • Attach with foam pads to base card that has been covered in spotty dp.
Challenges

Muse Card Club - design from Tracey McNeely



I took Tracey's overall design as my inspiration, and treated it like a sketch.
I used dp down the side of the card, a central image, and a simple sentiment.


Colour Challenge


I used the first colour palette - picking out the orange, yellow and green
and using those colours for my trees.

Supplies.
My Favorite Things - Stitched Scalloped Edges, 4 legged Friends, Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot DP
Wplus9 - Feathers and Florals
Inks - Hero Arts, Butter Bar, Orange Soda, Color Lights by Lia
Copics.



9 comments:

Ardyth said...

You excel at bright and cute, Caroline and this is no exception! Love this happy card! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Esther said...

Stylish, classy and gorgeously bright CAS perfection! I love the combination of shapes and colours, and the dog is adorable <3 Fabulous polka dot paper, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

RitaR said...

Such a happy card .... your design and colors are great!

Tracey McNeely said...

Caroline who can resist a sweet puppy. Like seeing where you took the inspiration. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

MaryFran said...

Such nice work! Beautifully done (-:

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card and fabulous Copic coloring, Caroline!

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card, love your multi coloured forest in the BG :)

Marybeth said...

This is simply perfect , Caroline! I love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card! I just love how you've designed the card, and the colors look absolutely awesome!
xx Ashwini