Friday 24 February 2017

TINY HUMAN

Hello.
Having a little fun today, with a new baby card.


I'm always on the look out for cute, punny sayings to add to my cards
and I came across this baby one on Pinterest.  
It made me smile.

This was such a simple card to make. 
Mostly, just stamping and die-cutting my elements and adding them with foam tape.

The 'human' is die-cut, partly inked and then sprinkled with glamour dust.



Challenge

I love this style for a nursery - grey chevrons and mint walls -
and that's the inspiration I used for my card.


Supplies
WPlus9 - Friends for all Seasons, coloured with Copics
MFTstamps - Calm and Cozy Chevrons DP / Stitched Alphabet
Lawn Fawn - Smitty's ABCs / Stitched Rectangle Die
Versacolor - Mint / Scarlet            Glamour Dust

4 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card, great take on the photo and a really cute image! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Elaine DT

Juls said...

Lol!!! That is an awesome baby card, love it!! Xx

Martina Svoboda said...

Gosh this is adorable! So cute and fun, perfect. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
Martina DT

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, this is such a darling card, Caroline! I love how you played with the color palette and your sentiment is fabulous!