Wednesday 15 February 2017

DRINKYPOOS?

Hello.
Sharing a fun card with you today,
for the challenge at MUSE card club.


As soon as I saw Tracey's terrific muse card, I knew I would be playing along.
This style of using random stamps as your background works so well.
You can use the 'main' stamps in sets, or all those extra little ones, to great effect.
Here, I went with a more regimented placement of my drinks.

Hope the photo below shows you the dimension better.
All the drinks and extras are die-cut and popped up with foam tape.




Supplies

Clearly Besotted Stamps + Dies, Raise A Glass
Sentiment - Lawn Fawn, Violet's ABCs
Inks - Hero Arts, Color Lights by Lia + MFT Sour Apple and Ripe Raspberry
MFT - Stitched Scalloped Border Die


11 comments:

Hannelie said...

This is just so awesome!

Jen W. said...

More brilliance! You are my card making hero this month. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Caroline I love your drinky poos! That sentiment made my laugh out loud, you stamped them perfect, fun and random! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Lucille K said...

Just love you Drinky Poos? So much fun to give to friends to meet for drinks :)

Jacquie Southas said...

This card put a smile on my face! Great take on Tracey's card!

Ardyth said...

I love the way you've lined your drinks up - I think that's why I had trouble with this Muse - random is hard for me! lol! So glad you joined us this week!

Bonnie said...

Oh wow! This made me chuckle....very cool and I can certainly appreciate all of the die cutting. Just so awesome!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, what a fun card, Caroline! I love how you colored your images and popped them up, and of course, your sentiment is too funny! Thanks for making me laugh!

Juls said...

fun card xx

Manuela said...

I really like your card! The design is cool and the stamps are great! Thanks for the inspiration :) Love, Manuela

Deni(se) said...

Your card is so much fun! Who could resist that invitation?