Sunday 9 October 2016

Dream BIg


Don't let the simplicity of this card fool you.
It took me forEVA !


The Less Is More theme this week is 
Dreams
and it's also the dreaded one layer challenge.

I practiced stamping this design on scrap paper before
holding my breath and stamping straight onto my card blank.
Looking at it now, I wish I'd stamped the elephant a little higher.
Next time :-)

Supplies.
Lawn Fawn ABCs - Violet's and Smitty's
Elephant - SSS Elephant Love, coloured with Copics.
Stars - Winnie & Walter Big Bang Confetti
Leaf element - WPlus9 Heartfelt Holidays
Ink - Hero Arts Color Lights.




9 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is so cute Caroline.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Esther said...

This is adorable! Such a cute elephant, and I love the contemporary colour scheme and clean lines. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Aileen said...

Ahh dont we all dread the one layer.. But you did perfect the card looks brilliant. Love it

Sue B said...

What a perfect cas card - I sympathise it takes me ages too to do a cas card especially when it is one layer too...lovely that little Ellie!

Susan said...

Love this card. Your design and perfectly CAS and just eye catching. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card, that elephant is so cute.
Elaine

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply fabulous Caroline. Love the clever sentiment and definitely fulfils our dreamy requirements this week. Super CAS and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah x

Neets B said...

I know what you mean, sometimes the simplest cards take longer. This is gorgeous, so CAS and I love the delicate shading on your elephant.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Chrissie said...

Granny duties have put me hopelessly behind this week!
I'm sorry I'm so late in visiting!
This is just fab Caroline, what a cute sentiment too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"