Friday 22 April 2016

Strike Up The Band

This ridiculously cute band set was a slow burner for me.
I saw a few cards with them, but they didn't really grab me.
Now I have got my hands on them, I realise just how 
fabulous and versatile they are going to be.
Does that ever happen with you?


They were perfect for this card, to wish my niece, and her family 'cheerio' 
as they head off to the USA for 3 years.
Orange County watch out!  :-)


Challenges.
MarkerPOP - Anything Goes
CAS On Sunday - Tic Tac Toe (Patterned Paper/Stamp/Something Shiny)

MFFT Strike Up The Band + Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle
Stampendous Tiny Alphabet. Clearly Besotted, You Said It, Speech Bubble.
DP - Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Mon Amie.
Copics - BG10/BG05/R81/YR31/YR23/C1/C3

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It may have taken YOUR card to make take a serious look at this set, Caroline! How simply darling! LOve your coloring, and choice of colors!
=]

Shauna said...

This is such a cute set!! I love this fun card. Your coloring is wonderful and the design is so clean. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna