Thursday 17 March 2016

One for the boys.

I'm always short of  'boy/men' cards.
I find them tricky to make.
But here's one for the pile.


This week's Always Playing with Paper, colour challenge 
screamed 'masculine' at me.
And, instead of my reaching for my usual balloons,
I used one of these amigos.
They're cute, but not too childish, if you know what I mean.




MFT zig zag rectangle die.  Circle Nesties.
Mama Elephant, Three Amigos.  Happy Stamp, Lawn Fawn Year 2
DP - Lawn Fawn , Let's Polka.
Inks - Memento Danube Blue, Versacolour Lime/Cyan

5 comments:

Eve said...

Hi Caroline
so sorry that I haven't visited for a while but I have been busy with a new puppy!

Your card is stunning - as always.

Hope things are well with you.
Eve xx

Anita in France said...

You've combined cute and masculine beautifully here, Caroline ... love how the markings on this little critter mimic the background polka dots! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge! Anita :)

Marina said...

I really love what you did with the circle - great in this colour combo too.

Jinny Newlin said...

Super, stinkin' adorable! Love your play on circles here! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Challenge!

Lesley said...

What an adorable card! Love your clean design!