Saturday 6 December 2014

Shake it


Afternoon everyone...
Today I'm sharing a set of Christmas, shaker cards with you.


After a rummage in my Christmas box, I came across these pre-coloured toppers,
from Lili Of The Valley, that are just perfect for a quick and simple shaker card.

I made my shaker 'snow' from a combination of flower soft, diamond dust,
sequins and beads, and then, all that's needed, is a simple, sentiment banner 
to complete the card.

 

Challenges.
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (optional gift or decoration)
Simon Says - Christmas/Holidays

Supplies.
LOTV Toppers. I think these are now availableas Art Pads.
Banner - WPlus9 Stamps and Dies.
Diamon Dust. Flwer Soft. Sequins.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous set of cards Caroline. I love the images and your shaker snow looks so pretty.
Sue xx

Debs said...

Adorable cards Caroline - fabulous design.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Juls said...

These are just fab, so love all the sparkle :-) xx

Lee said...

WOW,they are Stunning hun.xx

cheiron said...

Beautiful shakers! I just love those images. Thank you so much for playing along with the Christmas/Holidays Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog with us this week :)

Deepti said...

These are amazing !! Love love love them :)