Friday 3 October 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?

Hey there, thanks for stopping by.
Today I'm sharing another Christmas card with you.

This is for the Top Tip Tuesday challenge.
The theme is non traditional colours, and I went for this mint green and pink combo.


When it comes to buying stamps I can be a bit hit and miss.
Sets that I thought I would love, can end up rarely coming out of their packets.
Not so with these Wplus9 stamps and dies though. I love them!
They are so easy to use and it's fun making up designs with all the different images.
Definitely one of my better buys :-)

 

Stamps and Dies - Heartfelt Holidays, Wplus9
Versacolor Inks - Mint/Pink   Memento Ink - Baby Pink/ToffeeCrunch
Adhesive Pearls



5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is stunning, hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Caroline. I love your design and pretty colours.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Deepti said...

This is so sweet :) I love the color combo

Juls said...

Loving the colour combo :-) xx

Bettina L. said...

This is so sweet and simple. Love the non traditional colours too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx