Wednesday 2 April 2014

Cats v Dogs

Hey there, hope you are all well.
I am busy making plans for my eldest daughter, Maria's, birthday.
She will be 25 on Saturday.
I am in charge of the party -  I have been stringing up fairy lights all afternoon -
the food and the drink - so I have lists everywhere :-)

I just had time to squeeze in a quick make - hope it makes you smile.


The cue card for this week's CASology is 'Joke' and Cardz for Guyz wants you to 'make them laugh' -
so I hope this fits the bill. Pop over to those challenges if you want a giggle*

I coloured my image with Copics and made up the sentiment on my comp.



Stamp - Do crafts Hot Diggity, coloured with Copics.
DP - Basic Grey Wags and Whiskers
Sequin and gem from my stash.

12 comments:

Cazro said...

What a great card, a good laugh. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, adorable image and I love the sentiment you have added.
I hope your daughter has a lovely Birthday and you all enjoy the party!
Sue

Jeni said...

LMBO! That is too funny. What a cute card Caroline. Hope your party is a blast. ~jeni :)

Paperesse said...

Hihihihihi...now this one really made me laugh. Great card and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.

Meghan said...

You're colouring is perfect as is this card! Adorable! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I LOVE this I am a paper hound, so I just love this FUN colorful card!!

Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love image and sentiment, brilliant card.
luv
Debby

Julie B said...

What a great card Caroline. I love it when you can combine challenges!
Thanks for sharing your funny card with us at Cardz4Guyz this week.:)

Kimbo said...

This made me laugh out loud. Such a great image and a good choice of sentiment. Love your colouring too

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

Juls said...

fun card!!! Love it!!! Hugs Juls

scrappymo! said...

Ohhhh...I had such a sweet little giggle out of this cute card. My Mum and Dad had a dog like that!!! Lots of happy memories here for me.

Great card!

Anonymous said...

Your card made me giggle! Perfect sentiment as well. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May