Monday 25 November 2013

One Frosty Morning

I am so behind today.
I should have been doing the washing and ironing,
but I got sidetracked.
Fed up of rubbish photos of my cards, I decided to play with the white balance on my camera.
3 hours and hundreds of photos later, I think I might be getting the hang of it!!
Can you see a difference?
The answer you're looking for is 'yes'  ;-) 


 This is my take on this week's Sketch Saturday.
I cut out a circle, and created a snow scene with my landscape die
and some dp.
I sprinkled some glamour dust on the landscape and then added a felt reindeer, a little sentiment, some bling and twine.


Challenges. 
Sentimental Sundays - Winter Wonderland + A Sentiment
CAS on Sunday - Winter Theme

Memory Box Landscape Die.   Circle Nestie Die.   Glamour Dust.
Sentiment from Woodware 'A Winter's Day' Set
Red Felt Reindeer.  Pearl, Sequins, Gems

16 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Love the felt reindeer and fab design, gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. I really struggle (or my camera does) with photos of all white/ nearly all white cards, yours looks great x

Penni said...

Wow - this is gorgeous.
Hugs
Penni
X

loz said...

Beautiful card and diecuts. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Wendy said...

Fabulous, so striking! The touch of red really pops! Spotted on MIM xx

Sue said...

WOW! this is stunning Caroline, I love the design and gorgeous detailing. The felt reindeer is so cute.
I think your photo looks fabulous.
Sue xx

Anne said...

Well all that practise has made perfect:) It's a great pic of a fabby card
Anne x

Karen Dunbrook said...

sweet card...well done...

Cathy P said...

My goodness, you did such an amazing job with this card. There is such balance and the simplicity is exquisite! Great job with the white balance! Fabulous take on the sketch. I am so glad you played along this week at Sketch Saturday.
Hugs, Cathy xx

Darnell said...

Yes! Yes, yes, and yes! Caroline, you made such a delightful 'sweet and simple' Christmas card! I love everything about it!! Hugs, Darnell

Shirley-Anne said...

I agree .A beautiful card photographed perfectly .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous and as the title says it is Sweet and Simple.
I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over to have a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Debra Miller said...

So pretty, clean and elegant. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Pia S said...

This is just the kind of card that I can spend ages looking at! It's really eye catching - a beautiful soft colored scene with a bright red reindeer and the cluster of sequins - love it!
I hopped over from MIM to visit.

Beverley said...

Stunning, simply stunning! Hugs Bev x

anja curvers said...

Great card, love the colorcombo.Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Anneke said...

Love the color combination! Awesome card! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!